In response to the further deployment of Ministry of Commerce and the National Health Commission of China, jointly “Contribute to a Global Community of Health for All” and strengthen global cooperation in the field of life sciences, Beijing International Life and Health Industry online Expo and World Life Science Project Fair will be held from May 16 to 18, 2022, Beijing time.
Exhibition Categories: Medical Equipment, biological medicine, epidemic prevention, traditional Chinese medicine, medical cosmetology, health care, Pharmaceutical equipment, raw material, digital healthcare, etc.
1. Project name: Beijing International Life and Health Industry Expo and Sino-Kenya Life Science Project Fair (China-Kenya)
2. Organizers: Trade Development Bureau of the Ministry of Commerce
World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies
Chinese Research Hospital Association
China Chamber of International Commerce
3. Time: May 16, 10:00-13:00(EAT) 2022
4. Organizing form: http://www.360clhe.com+ZOOM
5. Kenya Guests to be invited:Representative of the Embassy in China, public health officer. Heads of hospitals, medical enterprises and medical industry organizations.
Chinese guests:Representative of the Chinese government, China Health and medical organization, presidents of leading Chinese medical and pharmaceutical companies, etc.
6. Scope of exhibits: medical equipment, biomedicine (genes, vaccines, cells, etc.),labor protection supplies and health and epidemic prevention, traditional Chinese medicine, medical cosmetology, nutrition and health care, pharmaceutical raw materials and equipment, digital health, etc. Covering the entire healthcare industry.
The exhibitors of this exhibition are all from the white list of the Ministry of Commerce and have all necessary certifications. The fair will provide Chinese and foreign enterprises with a safe and efficient platform for communication, exchange, cooperation and negotiation through online and offline joint offices.
For more details, please contact:
Organizing Committee: Jason.Liu
Mobile: +86 15294617556